Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- rgeller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Paul Geller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
Tag Archives: fintech
Fostering Insurtech Success at GILS 2019
I enjoyed attending the Global Insurtech Leaders Summit – Insurtech Insights in NYC last week. The event featured two days of great sessions and panels led by startup and carrier execs, and journalists and investors. Insurtechs demonstrated their wares, and … Continue reading
Building a Fintech Startup: Top Tips, via Betaworks Panel
Last week I wrote about growth tactics for B2Bs. This week I am following up with a post on how to build a fintech, based on a panel discussion I attended at Betaworks Studios in New York. Amanda Moskowitz of … Continue reading
Posted in Events, Marketing, NY Tech, PR, Public Relations, Tech PR, Technology Tagged fintech Comments Off on Building a Fintech Startup: Top Tips, via Betaworks Panel