Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
- Paul Geller on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
- jordan chanofsky on No, PR’s Not Dead Yet. Doing Just Fine Thanks! But Try Again Next Year
Tag Archives: ChatGPT
My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
In my last post I blogged that OpenAI found the perfect PR and buzz creation vehicle with ChatGPT. It’s engaging, and early users have loved sharing their experiences with the AI (variously, delightful, amazing and mystifying). The buzz has been … Continue reading
Have your AI Pitch my AI, We’ll Do Lunch
“Have your people call my people, we’ll do lunch.” So goes the old Hollywood schmooze about dealmaking. But can we be far off from a day when it is AI that brokers the deals? ChatGPT got me thinking about this. … Continue reading
Posted in PR Tech, Public Relations Tagged AI, ChatGPT Comments Off on Have your AI Pitch my AI, We’ll Do Lunch