Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
- Paul Geller on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
- jordan chanofsky on No, PR’s Not Dead Yet. Doing Just Fine Thanks! But Try Again Next Year
Tag Archives: media training
Acting the Part (of Thought Leader and Spokesperson)
I had the great pleasure of meeting Brette Goldstein when my old friend Jeffrey Koeppel introduced us a while back. He’s a Maryland-based corporate, securities, and M&A lawyer who knows Brette from his work in the film business. Brette is … Continue reading
Posted in Podcast, PR, Public Relations Tagged media training, performance coaching Comments Off on Acting the Part (of Thought Leader and Spokesperson)
When Spokespeople Attack: Whitman Victim’s Unit
It can sometimes get a little intense when preparing clients to meet with the media, whether via general media training sessions, or coaching for one off interviews. Clients just want to get their stories across, and may not be used … Continue reading
Posted in In the News Tagged media training 1 Comment