Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
- Paul Geller on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
- jordan chanofsky on No, PR’s Not Dead Yet. Doing Just Fine Thanks! But Try Again Next Year
Tag Archives: communications
Crafting Stories that Stick: Be brief or go long?
We are in an era dominated by 140 character sound bytes and countless information sources clamoring for our attention. As such, it has never been more important to keep your communications brief, interesting and on target if you want to … Continue reading
Posted in PR Tech Tagged communications, PR, Twitter Comments Off on Crafting Stories that Stick: Be brief or go long?