Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
- Paul Geller on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
- jordan chanofsky on No, PR’s Not Dead Yet. Doing Just Fine Thanks! But Try Again Next Year
Tag Archives: agency
Taking on the PR Agency Haters
It is once again de rigueur to slam PR agencies. I learned this from a prospect who clued me in to a podcast and Forbes article (the former by uber influencers who should know better; the latter was generally negative … Continue reading
Posted in In the News, Marketing, PR, Public Relations Tagged agency, marketing, PR, public relations Comments Off on Taking on the PR Agency Haters
Tech startups, Want to Go Big? Get PR Help, for the Love of God
When giving advice, it generally helps to have real credentials, such as professional experience in a field. But I have noticed a trend in which armchair flacks such as VCs, journalists and CEOs spew forth about PR (saying things like … Continue reading