Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- rgeller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Paul Geller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
Tag Archives: marketing
Lessons in Tech Branding from Rock Icons
Inspiration can come from funny places – if you are in tech marketing, perhaps you’ll like the following story about branding, which offers lessons from the world of rock music. The Music and Branding Connection I am a big fan … Continue reading
What to do when your innovation doesn’t quite fit – 3 tips
A New York Times article (It’s Brand New, but Make It Sound Familiar) discussed the importance of picking the right product category when it comes to marketing and introducing products. This was Ironic, as I saw the story right after … Continue reading
Posted in PR Tagged marketing, positioning, tech PR Comments Off on What to do when your innovation doesn’t quite fit – 3 tips