Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- rgeller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Paul Geller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
Tag Archives: GigaOm
GigaOm Crash? Houston, We Have a Bigger Problem
GigaOm’s crash and burn this week really hit a nerve. The outpouring on the blogs and social media showed its key place in the hearts and minds of those in the B2B tech space. The speed of the flameout left … Continue reading
Posted in In the News, Marketing, PR Tech, Public Relations, Tech PR, Uncategorized Tagged B2B, GigaOm, PR, tech PR Comments Off on GigaOm Crash? Houston, We Have a Bigger Problem