Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
- Paul Geller on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
- jordan chanofsky on No, PR’s Not Dead Yet. Doing Just Fine Thanks! But Try Again Next Year
Tag Archives: industry analyst
Robin Schaffer on Maximizing Analyst Relations
It was a while since I last checked in with Robin Schaffer, when I saw on LinkedIn that she’d just published a book: Analysts on Analyst Relations. We know Robin from our work on former client NICE Systems. She managed … Continue reading
Posted in Campaign Analysis, PR, Public Relations, Uncategorized Tagged analyst relations, industry analyst Comments Off on Robin Schaffer on Maximizing Analyst Relations
Cracking the Quadrant – Confessions of a former Gartner Analyst
I attended a meetup recently that featured a speaker who had once been a Gartner analyst. He shared his insights about the inner workings of the firm, and how to get the most out of analyst relations programs. It was … Continue reading
Posted in NY Tech, PR, Public Relations, Technology, Uncategorized Tagged analyst relations, industry analyst 2 Comments