Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- rgeller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Paul Geller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
Tag Archives: Metaverse
For Better or Meta-worse: Promoting Early-Stage Tech without Getting Burnt
Posted on December 12, 2022 by rgeller
(This article originally appeared in O’Dywer’s PR.) It has only been a year since Mark Zuckerberg announced Facebook’s rebranding to Meta, and his vision for how the company will lead us into an immersive, virtual world. Yet there have been … Continue reading →
Posted in Campaign Analysis, In the News, Tech PR, Technology | Tagged blockchain, crypto, Metaverse, startup, tech, Web3 | Comments Off on For Better or Meta-worse: Promoting Early-Stage Tech without Getting Burnt