Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- rgeller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Paul Geller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
Tag Archives: hournalism
Tech has an image problem. How do we fix it?
I am a PR guy. I build brands and polish images. My industry is technology. It is not my client (well, companies within tech are). But if it were, I’d say there’s a problem. Namely I am getting tired of … Continue reading
Posted in Public Relations, Tech, Technology, Uncategorized Tagged hournalism, media, public relations, Silicon Valley, tech industry Comments Off on Tech has an image problem. How do we fix it?