Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- rgeller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Paul Geller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
Tag Archives: debates
Did Fox Jump the Snark? (Brief History of Fake News Fails)
“Childishly written!” “A disgrace” These are the words most junior PR account executives fear hearing from clients about press releases submitted for review. But it was Donald Trump that just said them, in tweets and interviews, about a statement that … Continue reading
Posted in Current Affairs, Events, Politics, PR, Public Relations Tagged debates, press release, Trump Comments Off on Did Fox Jump the Snark? (Brief History of Fake News Fails)