Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- rgeller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Paul Geller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
Tag Archives: culture wars
United we Brand? Top Reads on Corporate Activism
Should CEOs speak out on social, civil and political issues? Should brands take a stand? Back in the day (meaning just a few years ago) the answers were easier. It was a more innocent time and easier for businesses to … Continue reading
Posted in Branding, Politics, Public Relations Tagged campaign, CSR, culture wars, politics, woke 1 Comment
Just DON’T It: Brands Fight Culture Wars at their Peril
Should brands get involved in culture wars? E.g. some thought that Nike was very shrewd in hiring Colin Kaepernick as a brand ambassador. He’s polarizing, but the bold move seemed to sync with their brand. For the uninitiated, Kaepernick is … Continue reading
Posted in Branding, In the News, PR, Public Relations Tagged Colin Kaepernick, culture wars, reputation 1 Comment