Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- rgeller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Paul Geller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
Tag Archives: brands
Too Left Tweet: Brands Get Political at their Peril
via GIPHY The term “coffee break” took on new meaning this week as right-wingers smashed their Keurigs with baseball bats (the above GIF shows Jordan Klepper of The Opposition doing the same, as a spoof). The backlash came when Keurig … Continue reading
Posted in Branding, Campaign Analysis, Current Affairs, Politics Tagged ads, brands, Roy S. Moore, scoail media, Sean Hannity, Twitter Comments Off on Too Left Tweet: Brands Get Political at their Peril