Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- rgeller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Paul Geller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
Tag Archives: funny
Google, you Complete Me! (A warm Thanksgiving tale)
It started several months ago. I was writing a Gmail when grey words mysteriously appeared ahead of my typing. “Hmmm, must be some new functionality,” I thought. Then: “Hey, this just might be interesting and useful!” The suggested words did … Continue reading
Posted in Fun Stuff, Weird News Tagged AI, artificial intelligence, funny, Thanksgiving. tech Comments Off on Google, you Complete Me! (A warm Thanksgiving tale)