Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- rgeller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Paul Geller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
Tag Archives: European Copyright Directive
Prepare for a Reshuffling of the Internet Deck
Posted on September 13, 2018 by rgeller
In my last post I wrote about the house of cards called today’s Internet, and new rules that could shake things up. The European Directive threatens to force social media platforms and others to pay a link tax to copyright … Continue reading →
Posted in Current Affairs, In the News, Social Media | Tagged content, European Copyright Directive, journalism, media, social media | 1 Comment