Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- rgeller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Paul Geller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
Tag Archives: Coronavirus
PR – An Essential Business? Tips for Keeping Your Sanity, Job and Relationships in a Pandemic
It’s dark in here. Let me find the light switch. There you go. Hey, where is everybody? It sure is quiet. These are the thoughts you might have, if you work in PR in the Age of Coronavirus. People are bunkered … Continue reading
Posted in Campaign Analysis, Crisis Management, Current Affairs Tagged Coronavirus, Covid-19, PR Comments Off on PR – An Essential Business? Tips for Keeping Your Sanity, Job and Relationships in a Pandemic