Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- rgeller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Paul Geller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
Tag Archives: ad fraud
What’s so Funny about Peace, Hype and Understanding?
Posted on May 5, 2022 by rgeller
Hype has been getting a bad name recently. Trump was under legal scrutiny in NY for variously overhyping or underhyping his assets (depending on the situation). Burger King got sued for inflating their burgers in ads. And many in the … Continue reading →
Posted in Current Affairs, Tech PR | Tagged ad fraud, hype | Comments Off on What’s so Funny about Peace, Hype and Understanding?