Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- rgeller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Paul Geller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
Tag Archives: influencer
See You at Social Tools Summit Next Week
Posted on April 7, 2016 by rgeller
I am very much looking forward to Social Tools Summit (#SocialTools16) in Boston next Tuesday, where I will be moderating a panel on influencer marketing. Neal Schaffer and Brian Mahony invited me back following last year’s Boston event, which was … Continue reading →
Posted in Events | Tagged content marketing, influencer, influencer marketing, PR, social media | Comments Off on See You at Social Tools Summit Next Week