Public Relations Today
- analyst relations
- content marketing
- crisis management
- digital marketing
- fake news
- industry analyst
- influencer marketing
- media relations
- media training
- public relations
- social media
- social media marketing
- Social Tools Summit
- tech PR
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- rgeller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Paul Geller on The King is Dead – Long Live the Press Statement
- Robert Geller on My Crazy Ex-chat Friend
- Hail the Superforecasters: Towards Better Predictions in Tech and PR - Flack's RevengeFlack's Revenge on What’s your Hype Cycle Time?
- Don Bates on Top Tech Words to Banish in 2022
Tag Archives: endorsements
To Catch a Blogger (online conversations after new FTC rules)
For some reason, the new FTC rules that will make it necessary to disclose material interests in the brands that you blog or Tweet about made me think of conversations between hookers and undercover cops (I clearly would not know … Continue reading
Posted in PR Tech Tagged blogs, endorsements, FTC Comments Off on To Catch a Blogger (online conversations after new FTC rules)