I am very much looking forward to attending the Social Tools Summit (#SocialTools15) in Boston next Tuesday, where I will be moderating a session on content marketing.
Neal Schaffer invited me to participate awhile back, and I jumped at the opportunity as I new that he and his team would put together a great event. There are some really informative sessions, an awesome list of sponsors, and excellent speakers on the agenda; it is a can’t miss conference, if you work with social media, and are trying to get your arms around the state-of-the-technology.
The panel I will be moderating has experts that come from an interesting mix of tech vendors and the user side:
- Pawan Deshpande on Twitter, CEO, Curata
- Katie Paterson on Twitter, Marketing Director, Traackr
- Mitchell Levy on Twitter, CEO & Chief Aha Instigator, Aha Amplifier
- Jeff Green on Twitter, Social Media and Content Strategist, Rethink Robotics
- Dr. Steven Zielke, Founder & CEO, Blappsta
If you haven’t registered, it isn’t too late. I can offer readers of this blog a discount code; just send me a note or put in a request via comments below.
Thanks! Hope to see you in Boston.